General Leasing Information All Indoor booths are rented on a 6 month lease basis. All Outdoor booths are rented from May 1 to October 31 or a pro-rated portion depending on start date. We observe strict product control for the long-term benefit of our vendors. We welcome vendors with new & different products & services. These booths can be leased through our Management Office or online here by filling out the Vendor Application Form. The Management Office is open 1pm- 8pm, Saturdays & Sundays, 10-5 pm. All booths have upgraded slot-wall displays and tiled floors and are completely lockable.
About Vendors Flea Market Vendors Flea Market was established on 2 strong principles: 1) Customers should never have to shop in an untidy facility , 2) A Strict “product control” mandate for the benefit of the vendors. Strict product control means long term vendors which ultimately equates to greater customer confidence. And happy customers benefit both you the vendor and us, Vendors Flea Market. It’s that Simple!
Why Establish Your Business in Vendors Flea Market?
- Very low rent/overhead so you can dedicate your initial capital to merchandise and display items.
- You benefit from advertising and promotional activities conducted by our Flea Market.
- We’re the largest, busiest flea market in Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga and all of the Greater Toronto Area.
- We’re the cleanest, most organized flea market in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area.We have the largest parking facilities and the most, free customer parking in the Greater Toronto Area and, of course more customer parking means more customers.
- We’re strategically located in a central position to all of the areas major highways including Hwy 407, 427, 50, 401, 410 & 403.
- Our flea market management team has owned and operated flea markets & jewellery exchanges for over 35 years! We’re happy to help you in starting or expanding your business in our flea market.
- Please check out our “FEATURED VENDORS” video – You too can be successful at Vendors Flea Market- the largest flea market in the Greater Toronto Area.
Download Our Floor Plan: Floor Plan PDF
Products & Services Wish List (Indoor Booths) Fitness equipment- new & reconditioned Furniture- all types including patio Baby furniture & accessories- huge potential Home decor- all types Home improvement: heating/air-conditioning, roofing, decking-sunroofs, interior remodeling, siding installation, Painting, landscaping, Professional services: immigration lawyers, real estate, mortgages, life insurance, financial planning B2B- printers, graphic artists, web design, event planner, social media experts, business development experts Sporting goods/Apparel Travel agency Employment/Placement agency Security systems & Equipment Pawn shop- Thrift shop Warehouse sales Beauty supply warehouse Appliances- all types of white goods plus vacuum cleaners & supplies Photographer, Videographer services AN ENTIRE WEDDING CENTRE with different vendors- DJ, limousine, planning, flowers & gifts, supplies, catering Products & Services Wish List (Outdoor Booths) Car audio sales & installation Windshield replacement & repair Car Wash-auto detailing Nursery
Vendor Application Form: